Ruined My Life

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Assholes of the Week

I think this week I'm going to pick everyone outside my house as the Assholes of the Week. Why? Well there are a lot of issues in the world that are a mess, but several states have decided they want to play Big Brother and tell people they can't smoke in their own cars if their kids are present. I'd really like to see the government stay the hell out of my life.

I saw this on the Today show because I couldn't stomach watching GMA this morning. Everything is so damn precious or shocking. The Weepy Women are making a giant comeback.

I don't understand the desire to tell people what they can and can't do. I might tell people they're stupid a lot but I don't want to control their actions. There is a fine line between legislating safety and being my mother.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites