Ruined My Life

Monday, November 20, 2006

Assholes of the Week

A new feature here on my blog... Asshole(s) of the Week. I'll try to pick someone new who is ruining our lives. This week, those facists MADD! Why? They want to put 1984-style monitoring devices in cars, all cars...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061120/ap_on_go_ot/drunken_driving

I hope the ACLU stands up to them. I really hate how they use "saving lives" to infringe on our civil liberties. Drunk driving laws are worse than Bush's anti-terror, enemy combatant laws. I know I'm in the minority on this but I still don't think saving lives is enough to restrict or step on rights.

For MADD's hysterical reaction to drunk driving and their lack of care about the Constitution I name them the ASSHOLES OF THE WEEK.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites