Ruined My Life

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What do you want to do when you grow up little Billy?

I want to carve apart people and animals legally!





Look I know someone has to do it. And I know that those animal skeletons in museums don't just appear all beautiful and put together. But why is Yahoo doing such a fun little piece on this?? Maybe next year they can pull out the story about the mortician who does puppet shows with the dead.

On a completely unrelated note, I like the labels but I wonder if they will ever be coherent because I'm not starting a unified organizational structure like a certain someone.

By the way, there is a link there. I'm not sure it's appearing (even though I used Blogger's tool) its www.skullsunlimited.com (and the news story is on yahoo!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites