Ruined My Life

Friday, February 09, 2007

Time Suck

So I realize that blogging can waste hours and hours of time, but I've discovered a more worthless time suck lately... MYSPACE. Beyond the idiocy of posting intimate pictures and details out there for the entire world to see and then being surprised that your employer looks at them, the whole idea seems to be stupid to me. Let's all create a bullshit online persona so we can strut around and make no sense. Maybe I'm showing my age or generation (GO GEN X), but come on, spend your time doing something better. Watch classic TV and learn who the Fonz is. Discover that the past has some relevant cultural touchpoints and that you're not the center of the universe. Just stop living in that little bubble you've created.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • This is great info to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites