Ruined My Life

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Dumb Get Dumber

This, I think, is my favorite quote from today regarding the Boston Hoax....

"It's clear the intent was to get attention by causing fear and unrest that there was a bomb in that location," Assistant Attorney General John Grossman said at their arraignment.

Personally, I think it's clear that the intent was to get people to watch a cartoon while stoned out of their mind. Come on!

And then, there is this gem...

"It is outrageous, in a post 9/11 world, that a company would use this type of marketing scheme," Mayor Thomas Menino said Wednesday. "I am prepared to take any and all legal action against Turner Broadcasting and its affiliates for any and all expenses incurred during the response to today's incidents."

It's called viral marketing! I think the legal action should be that the Mayor of Boston shuts the hell up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites