Ruined My Life

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Periodic Roundup and Odds and Ends and the Such

Just one or two interesting things I wanted to get off my chest/bring up...

First, I really hate this guy. Curt Schilling has been out of the news for a while so now he has to have all the attention in the world. "Hey, look at me, I'm a giant asshole!" I really really REALLY hate this guy and hope that he has the shittiest year of his career.

Red Sox Asshole Seeks Attention

Second, I was invited to participate in the National Security Bloggers. I'm not sure I totally get this since I really haven't written about national security at all. I mean, I want to scream when I watch President W . trip/fall/blunder his way through foreign policy and International relations, but I don't find it that interesting to write about. It's too easy to make fun of him, it would be like mocking the retarded.

Finally, I find myself wondering what the hell is wrong with GenY again. They just don't seem to get it. I'm discovering that, as an employer, you have to tell them a lot. just because you have a late meeting doesn't mean you sleep in, be up and ready to go when the office opens. Sometimes I wonder if they have common sense...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites