Ruined My Life

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Note on Dipshits

I take it all back. Clay Aiken is not what is wrong with the world... The people who worship him like some Babylonian God are what is wrong with the world. Of the 98 comments left on my earlier post (I have to admit I'm kind of impressed), this is one of the only ones that actually seem to get it...

CLAYMATE ATTACK! WOO-WOO-WOO!

Poor Martin. Now you've done it. You've insulted the greatest and most holy visionary of our time, Saint Clesus of ASS-sissy.

Of course the crazy nutmates missed the entire point of your blog, but what else is new? They ain't too bright -- especially when they're under the influence of the Clesus Juice.


I just wonder if the comments are weepy women in loveless marriages or half-retarded Gen Y denziens who wouldn't know good music if it smacked them... And yes, I do hate everyone else. Calling me a hater doesn't upset me one bit. And musically, I identify myself (quite proudly) as a Rockist. Google it...

Oh, and he was wearing some strange Green and Yello striped shirt. I still swear he got into a fight with a lawnmower.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

  • Give it a rest already.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

  • It's his blog, he can post what he wants to.

    I think it's all hilarious...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

  • Yawn.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM  

  • Awwwww, Martin, we were just having some fun with you.

    And thanks for the clothes details :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 PM  

  • is that Yello or Yellow, could you be more specific? I'm kidding with 'ya it's all in fun... you were the one that decided to blog about a subject that gets a TON of hits, why do you think gossip bloggers use his name all the time. By the way I like Rock too, My Ac DC ( bon Scott era) is right next to my Clay stuff...next to Metallica, next to..... well I only have one seether song.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM  

  • Clay's my favorite singer. He makes me happy. So what's wrong with that?

    If you don't agree that's cool Martin (or anyone else) - this is America and we all have a right to our opnion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

  • Hey Martin, by any chance did Clay try to hit on you with his web cam?

    Just wondering....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

  • lol! I guess I should have looked around your site more before I asked you on your other blog if you'd ever write about Clay again and what your thoughts were about the barrage of opinion. I think you have answered that here!

    Clay IS a goofy guy and he seems to be at his best when he can laugh off the crazy that has come to rest at his door step. Maybe your disdain for him will soften since experiencing a bit of his world here on your blog. Go make some crazy noises and shake it off. ;^)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 AM  

  • I thought all the comments were in good fun until some nasties came along.....

    OK, we got hair, clothes, and shit-eating grin. Still waiting on details about the shoes he was wearing, what he was carrying and who he was with. Details, plesase!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

  • When you have achieved triple platinum status in sales, give me a call and we'll talk.

    As for the nasty comments, your wishing won't make it true!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

  • I didn't notice the shoes. He was with two young women. No idea who they were...

    By Blogger Martin, at 6:17 PM  

  • So Martin, you are behind that claymate411 hate blog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

  • Clay's cousin is not young. She as in Jamie has a roadmap face.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM  

  • He was with fatso barnes and plain jane lameur

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • and then it turs to absolute Hate. Take a look Martin, I'm glad to hear that Clay was smiling, quite frankly with a life like his.. followed by hate like this ( these previous posters) the fact that he's not hiding in some mental hospital freaking oput is a miracle. Life is too short for this shit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites