Ruined My Life

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Periodic Recap and Commercial

Not much to report. I was out of town last week in NY, Chicago, and Texas doing a marathon of focus groups so I'm just tired and busy and tired and busy and busy.

I'm a little too occupied to be worked up about anything today. Either that or all this work has fried the short-term memory.

Where was I? Oh, if you're looking for a good Christmas gift, buy someone a Sirius radio. To be honest, I have no clue why people still listen to FM. Even if you're not a Howard Stern fan, there is a lot on Sirius. The music destroys normal radio. It's easy, just do it. It's not difficult or expensive or a hassle. I promise. It is still the best Christmas present I've gotten in recent memory.

BTW, I've been lucky enough to not watch Good Morning America for a week. So nothing about the bubble head.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites