Ruined My Life

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday

I really don't have a lot to post. Time has been weird lately as I was on the west coast last week and didn't adjust and then we changed the clocks. I'm all sleepy and awake at the wrong times. It's dark now and it feels like 10 o'clock at night. Plus the weather is cold in the morning, warm during the day and I'm either freezing or sweating inside.

As a result I'm just sitting at work muddling through. I went through 50 or 60 business cards today, throwing half of them away. I half cleaned my desk, had three conference calls, and ate half a sandwich for lunch.

There is still a big pile of shit on my desk but that never leaves.


Meal of the Week
It was out so I hope my wife doesn't take offense. It's a small sushi place called Jinpachi. It's on 8711 Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. If you're in LA, make a reservation at the sushi bar (310-358-9134). It is fantastic. I've never had better.

Recent Past Reading
McSweeney's Issue 20 was pretty good. A few nice stories in there including The Big Dud. I also finished Chrisopher Moore's A Dirty Job. I thought it was funny as hell and a really good read. I bet if you read a certain someone's book journal they'd hate it.

I'd do a what I'm reading now section but a) no one cares and b) I'd have to change the format of my blog and I have absolutely no clue how to do that shit.

1 Comments:

  • I didn't hate it, I just thought it was ennh. Also, I can help you with your blog. I saw on wordpress that a lot of people from blogger are migrating over there. But we have to do it together.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites