Ruined My Life

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Celebrity Sighting 2

So, this time I saw a REAL celebrity in the airport. Last time, as many of you know I saw that freak Clay Aiken and caught a ration of shit from the crazies who love him and think he is some new Pagan God.

This time I saw Don Cheadle in the Admiral's Club in LAX. The guy looked like he wanted to be left alone, otherwise I would have said hello and mentioned that my wife's company does good work in the third world, including Rwanda and that I thought he was robbed in the Oscar hunt. I'm guessing he was out promoting his new movie with Adam Sandler as he was on Jimmy Kimmel that night or the next.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I just wanted to ask...Since your wife's company is all about helping with TB and in places like Uganda and tanzania...why you would want to talk to Don Cheatle but not Clay Aiken. He's a Unicef ambassador that has been to Uganda and Indonesia and is traveling again with Unicef. You would think he too may have some insight on the subject of care in developing countries, or at least a conversation topic.

    Or is it simply because he's creepy to you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 PM  

  • OK fair enough..I was just curious...I do disagree with him being Untalented( or creepy). That's just not true, but to each his own.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • ok, take creepy off the table for a second. He's really not talented. His music is bland, vapid, insipid. It's so commercial and blah... Do you really like that? There are so many artists who are better than Clay Aiken SO many, why not give one of them a try?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites