Ruined My Life

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Asshole of the Week

So, just when I thought the New Jersey state legislature was the Asshole of the Week, I've discovered the woman who is hungerstriking against Sanjaya on American Idol. Below is a news article on this moron...

No Soup for You!

She's also on MySpace. You can read J's blog here

For once, I think I'm completely shocked into silence. I understand protesting war, injustice, inhumanity, goverments, laws, etc. But to risk your health because of a TV show, and a bad one at that? I don't think that those people who worship the Evil Pagan God Clay Aiken would even go that far.

So, once again, to assist nature and Darwinism, I ask that you visit Vote for the Worst to help continue this and any other hunger strike out there. In the meantime, I'd like to suggest everyone to Eat a Cheesburger for Sanjaya. It's very easy to do, any cheese will work (cheddar, provelone, munster, montery jack, etc.) and it will make you happy.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I think what's even more disturbing is that she has over 2,000 My Space friends. I am personally going on a hunger strike until I no longer see or hear anything about American Idol. I will abstain from eating all meals except breakfast, lunch and dinner and possibly a small snack.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites