Ruined My Life

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Other People's Blogs

Now, I'm not going to claim to be a genius, but I do think that there are a lot of REALLY REALLY REALLY dumb people blogging out there. Sometimes I wonder what planet they're living on. One such case, someone who had a fight to the death between Family Guy and the Simpsons.

I don't know where to start. I made a comment (though I was logged in as my wife "Shannonoz"), but feel that this needs a bit more comment. I am sick of people claiming that Family Guy is anything but a cheap, poor quality rip off of the Simpsons. The show sucks! There is no subtlety in its jokes, there is no creativity or originality. The Simpsons made fun of it being a clone and it took the show's creator two months to figure it out.

My wife was saying yesterday that the Internet has given the masses the ability to take content back from the news media. Another thing it's done is brought idiots together so they can share their stupid thoughts.

Labels: , , ,


Add to Technorati Favorites