Ruined My Life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

1984

I know nobody reads this blog but I still have to rant. I've recently come across a new Web site called del.icio.us and it makes me really worried. Doesn't Generation Y realize that tracking every movement, everything they do is BAD?!? Isn't 1984 required reading anymore?

I know I am paranoid about the government and being tracked and the such but how the hell else do we stay free? Since 9/11 government AND business are trying to take more and more away from us in the name of "protecting our freedom." That's as silly as Big Brother's party slogans...

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My wife said that I hate the generation behind me with a black tarry hatred and she is right. The baby boomers screwed up their kids and created a generation of unique conformists who all share a watered down commercial culture that values NOTHING.

Be afraid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites