Ruined My Life

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Awaken


It's been a long time since I've been able to write anything for this. I've been busy as hell at work going all over hell and creation. Before Christmas I was gone for two weeks straight. Then it was off to NY with the wife for New Year's. The week following, my grandfather passed away suddenly so the past two weeks have been spent helping to work out my grandmother's situation. All in all, it's been a very hectic, tiring, long few weeks.

The good news is that while the fall was long, we're settled and unpacked in the new house (pictured here). We still need to buy some furniture for the dining room and hang a curtain or two, but it's shaping up nicely.

On an unrelated note, I noticed that Lauren seems to be up and around again. I wonder if I shall hear from her at some point with talk of her recent adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites