Ruined My Life

Friday, April 01, 2005

Marriage, Santa Fe, and life

There is so much I could say or write about the past two weeks, but I'm not sure where I'd start. I'd also probably be so disjointed and unorganized in what I said that anyone reading this would be very confused. I will say, however:

-My wedding day was the fastest single day of my life. Everything went perfectly, everyone had a great time. S and I had a wonderful time. It was the happiest day of my life. I just was so unprepared for the emotion, the hectic nature, the sheer volume of what goes on. It's like I blinked and it was over.

-Santa Fe is one of the coolest places I have ever been. S and I had a wonderful time. Bandelier National Monument is incredible, Ten Thousand Waves spa was amazing (check out their web site, we had the Waterfall tub), The International Folk Art Museum was one of the coolest places I've been, the Turquoise Trail was cool. The only thing we didn't like was Taos. That's mostly because it's a tourist trap.

The state of New Mexico is incredible. The landscape seems to change every ten miles. What a great place to go.

The food was great too, though every restaurant said their chiles were hot as hell. I don't know if it's me or if it was off-season, but the food was pleasantly warm. That's it, nothing overpowering.

Oh, BTW we saw where Young Guns was filmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites